1.2 The administrator of the personal data of the Site Users is the Service Provider, that is POZENA Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Poznań, Plac Andersa 7, 61-894 Poznań, KRS No. 7792471060 (hereinafter also referred to as the "Company").
1.3 The personal data of Website Users are processed by the Service Provider to respond to the matter (enquiry) submitted by you via the "contact form". The consequence of failing to provide data may be the impossibility of responding to your message and executing the order.
1.4 In any matter concerning the protection of personal data processed by the Service Provider, please get in touch with the Administrator directly at the e-mail address: email@example.com or by correspondence: 7 Andersa Square, 61-894 Poznań.
1.5 The personal data sent by the User in connection with an enquiry will be processed for up to 6 months.
Exercise of data subjects' rights
1.6 Any individual (from now on referred to as the "Applicant") has the right to apply to the Service Provider for:
- to confirm that the Service Provider is processing personal data concerning him/her and to exercise their right of access to the personal data concerning them;
- rectification of personal data;
- erasure or restriction of the processing of personal data;
- the portability of personal data, which includes the right to receive the aforementioned data and send it to another controller or to request, if technically possible, that the data be sent directly to another controller (insofar as the data are processed by automated means and for the performance of a contract or on the basis of consent);
- object to the processing of personal data.
1.7 The above requests will be carried out by the Applicant taking into account the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - hereinafter "RODO"). The above means that in certain cases listed in the provisions of the RODO, the aforementioned rights will not be available to the data subject.
1.8 The request should be submitted in writing to the address of POZENA Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, Plac Andersa 7, 61-894 Poznań, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Service Provider does not process the Applicant's personal data (apart from the fact of processing the above data for the purposes of the application itself), the application will not be processed, and the Applicant's data will be deleted immediately.
1.9 The Service Provider shall inform the Applicant immediately upon receipt of the application and shall include information on the application in the records it maintains.
1.10 The Service Provider reserves the right to verify the identity of the Applicant. Failure to successfully verify the identity of the Applicant for reasons for which the Applicant is responsible means that the Service Provider will not process the submitted application, of which the Applicant will be informed without delay.
1.11. The application shall be processed in the Service Provider's designated substantive unit without undue delay, but no later than 10 days from the date of receipt of the application by the Service Provider.
1.12 The Service Provider shall provide the Applicant with a response to the request within a maximum of three (3) weeks from the date of receipt. In objectively complex cases (i.e. requiring a large amount of work on the part of the Service Provider), the above deadline shall be extended to two (2) months, of which the Applicant shall be immediately informed. At the same time, the Service Provider shall make every effort not to extend the aforementioned deadline.
1.13 As part of the exercise of the right of access, the Applicant shall be shown his/her data to the extent requested in the request. The scope of the information includes:
- purpose of processing,
- categories of personal data subject to processing,
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular the recipients in third countries or international organisations,
- the intended period of retention of the personal data and, if this is not possible, the method of calculating that period,
- if the personal data has not been collected from the data subject, any available information about its source,
- automated decision-making, including profiling, and relevant information about the modalities of such decision-making, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject,
- The right to request the Company to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of your personal data and to object to such processing (where such right exists),
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
1.14. Where the right of access and the right to data portability is exercised, a copy of the personal data relating to the Applicant shall be attached to the response given to the Applicant in commonly known and accessible machine-readable formats.
1.15. Please submit any complaints relating to the performance of this procedure to the Service Provider's address: POZENA Sp. z o.o. sp. k., Plac Andersa 7, 61-894 Poznań. The complaint will be considered immediately, but no later than within 7 days of its receipt, of which the Applicant will be informed immediately. The Applicant shall also be informed of the fact that the complaint was received.
Information obligations towards the Principals and data subjects
- provided by the Principal will be processed on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO;
- in relation to the data provided to third parties, i.e. who are not bound by a contract with the Service Provider, the Service Provider does not act as the Controller of this data;
- The Principals' data will be stored for the duration of the contract/cooperation with the Service Provider and also after its termination for the purposes of:
- the assertion of claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
- to comply with legal obligations, including in particular tax and accounting obligations,
- statistics and archiving,
for a maximum of 5 years after the termination of the cooperation.
- The provision of data by the Ordering Party is voluntary, but necessary in order for the Service Provider to provide its services;
- Data subjects have the right of access to the content of their data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object, right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing;
- The aforementioned data will not be processed by the service provider by automated means, including profiling.
1.17. In the event that the Service Provider requests consent to send commercial information electronically (by e-mail, SMS), the person who has given the above consent has the right to withdraw the consent given, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in section 1.4 above writing in the title the word" resignation" and in the body of the message the statement: "I resign from the processing of my personal data for commercial information purposes". The above also applies to any other consent obtained by the Service Provider through Websitesite.
1.18. The Service Provider declares that it will endeavour to provide Users with a high level of security in the use of Websitesite. Any incidents affecting the security of the transmission of information should be reported to the address indicated in section 1.4 above.
1.19. The Service Provider reserves the right to disclose selected information concerning the User to the competent authorities or to third parties who make a request for such information, on an appropriate legal basis and in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law.
1.20. Except as indicated in paragraph 1.18 above, information relating to you will not be disclosed to any third party or authority without the consent of the data subject.
1.21 The subject of the processed personal data has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw; email@example.com.
Cookies and system logs
1.21. The Service Provider informs that as soon as the User connects to the Site, information on the number (including IP) and type of the User's terminal equipment from which the User connects to the Site appears in the system logs of the Site. The Service Provider informs that it will also process, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law, data concerning the number (including IP) and type of the User's terminal equipment, as well as the time of connection to Websitesite and other exploitation data concerning the User's activity. This data is processed in order to adapt the content of Websitesite to the User's individual preferences; above all, these files recognise the User's device in order to display Websitesite in accordance with the User's preferences.
1.22. The User can change his/her cookie settings at any time. In order to do so, it is necessary to change the settings of your Internet browser regarding cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their placement in the User's device each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).